ixtacraft  Index du Forum

ixtacraft
Forum officiel du serveur francophone minecraft ; iXtaCraft.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Request To Join Private Group

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ixtacraft Index du Forum -> iXtaCraft Général -> Nous Rejoindre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jewrani

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Request To Join Private Group Répondre en citant

Facebook Request To Join Private Group
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Who can see who's in the group?AnyoneAnyoneOnly current members. Secret groups are private to members -- only members can see the group, who else is in it and what other members post. Once you visit a group you're invited to, you'll become a member and other people may see you joined. Tapping it will cause a "Requested" stamp to appear to the right of the group. When a group is archived, it won't appear in search results to non-members, and no new members can join the group. This field is at the top of the Facebook page. How do I contact the admin of the Facebook group to ask about it? Answer this question Flag as. 5 Click Join next to a group. Once you leave a group, you can't be added by anyone else unless you explicitly request to be re-added. to enter options for group members to select.Click Post.Keep in mind that only group members can vote on polls.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I choose what Im notified about in a group?To choose what you're notified about in a group, go to a group and click Notifications below the cover photo.From here, you can select:All Posts: You'll get notifications any time members post in the group.Highlights: You'll get notifications for suggested posts and posts from your friends.Friends' Posts: You'll get notifications whenever your friends post.Off: You won't get notifications when members post.Note: If a group you're in reaches 250 members or more, its notification setting will be set to Highlights by default. 4 Tap Groups. Groups are pages for users with a collective shared interest, such as local yard sales or a music genre. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I see a list of my groups?To see a list of your groups:Go to your home page.Go to the left side menu and click Groups.From here, you'll see the groups you manage, the groups you're in and the groups you've hidden.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I add new members to a group?To add new members to a group:Go to the group you want to add members to.Click Add Members below the group photo.Enter the names of the people you want to add and then click Add.You can also add people by entering their name or email below Add Members in the top right of the group page. How can I join the group if my phone doesn't have a join group button? Answer this question Flag as. 7. Groups are deleted when they have no members. You can search for keywords, member names and more. Each post is accompanied by a "Seen by." link, showing how many people (including their names) have seen the post. 2. You can see them once a group member adds you.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow many groups can I join?You can join up to 6,000 groups. Just like being tagged in a photo, any one of your friends can add you to a group (after which you'll get a notification). (They will have the option to leave the group.) Privacy settings come in the form of "Open," "Closed" and "Secret." Open groups are public -- members can see the group and who else is in it. The Join button is on the right side of a group's name. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. To add members, you must be friends with them. Joining a Group If you'd rather join groups than create them, the process is much easier. Method 2 On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. Group email addresses cannot be changed, and only members can use them. If you respond to the email notification, it posts as a comment. It depends on the person's privacy settings. To limit who can be added to your group, select the gear icon at the top of the page, click "Edit Group" and check "Any member can add members, but an admin must approve them." Admins can also pin a post to the top of the group and remain there despite newer posts. The message will appear as a chat window but will also show up in your message inbox. It's unclear how this is gauged -- whether it's clicking near the post or scrolling past it -- but it seems pretty accurate. Facebook also allows you to search for a specific post within a group. Certain groups on Facebook have their privacy setting set to secret and may not appear in search results. If you created the group and you want to delete it, remove all of the members and yourself (refer to slide six). Click it and select "Remove member." You can also choose to ban a member permanently. You can "unfollow" posts, just like a regular Facebook post, or change your group notification settings 5a02188284
verify facebook account by phone numbertimeline love photos for facebooki forgot my facebook password and i can 39;t get into my emailstudents cheating facebookchit chat for facebook apkhow to search for someone on facebook by picturec ch hack like facebook fan pagehow to hack in someones facebook inboxmusic volume symbol for facebookhow do i put a facebook like icon on my website

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ixtacraft Index du Forum -> iXtaCraft Général -> Nous Rejoindre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation